3 April 2012

Fro'd out | Gallery


I'm pretty sure there are others who belong in this gallery.
Whether male or female, leave me their names in the comment box.
I'll see what I can do ;)
If you are a reader and wish to add your photo, email me your photo and name.

Quest Love 
from The Roots

Solange Knowles
Fashionista, Songstress


Chrisette Michelle, Songbird



Leela James, Songbird


Lenny Kravitz, singer/songwriter



N'Bushe Wright, actress


The iconic, Angela Davis


Patrice Yursik
Editor-at-Large, Afrobella


KiKi, friend and fellow blogger/editor
Rockin' It Napptural!!




Kim, Fellow blogger/editor
Bajan Beauty Blog


Zingha
Owner, Sugarstick Bake Shoppe


Kim, Cousin and fellow blogger/editor
Censorednomore
Pre-locked look

Kareen, Friend and fellow blogger/editor
I ameatingright
Fro before her first set of locs


Folake, Fashionista
Style Pantry

Petra, Friend and fellow natural sista


Tumblr Fro Images































*If you would like to be credited for
any of the photos above, please let me know*








3 comments:

  1. Do I still have time to give you mine??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like!!!  Mrs. Frotastic!! Never too late. Thank you so  much, Charish!! Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I know that girl in the pink shirt with the afro-puff!! Lol, thanks T. Love this series!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I enjoy having your feedback. Please check back to see how others have shared on this post.

Besos,

Tasha