21 June 2012

Checking In

Hi, everyone. I have been gone for a little while.
Please pardon my absence. Things are quite hectic at work as we prepare for summer and vacation. It's been meeting deadlines and making sure I have completed everything required of me. Plus, I am moving to a new home at the end of June and traveling the very next day. So I have been handling quite a bit. Also, Stuart has traveled to Greece for the International Olympic Committee's (IOC) conference so I have been holding the parenting forte down. Doing a good job, if I do say so myself!

But...

I hope everyone is well, staying on top of things even in the midst of challenges.
But, enjoying the precious moments of this life.
Treasure them!
Treasure the people in your life!
Value...YOU!



A BIG HUG FROM ME TO EACH OF YOU!!

Tasha




2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm glad to see you're still blogging in twenty-twelve. I'm constant search hair car info and you blog has plenty :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I enjoy having your feedback. Please check back to see how others have shared on this post.

Besos,

Tasha